ICCS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Below is our full suite of Office Technology Services. Please click on any below for more information:
Unique Cloud Computing Solutions
ICCS develops unique cloud computing solutions based on the number of employees and size of the IT budget.
The Benefits of an ICCS Cloud Solution:
- Saves money on software and hardware
- Eliminates the need for a full-time IT staff
- The ability to access data in real time from anywhere in the world
- The opportunity to work remotely with an Internet connection and a computer, smart phone or tablet
- Reduces risk for companies in high-risk weather areas such as the Gulf Coast
We´re Here to Help 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
At ICCS, our managed help desk team consists of professionally trained technicians who provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Benefits of an ICCS Managed Help Desk:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of networks, servers, hardware and applications
- Microsoft Office and Adobe suite application support, including antivirus, spyware, spam and patch and update management
- Server, server room, network and desktop system monitoring
- Security and disaster recovery protocol
- Online support ticket tracking system
Setting Up and Maintaining the Network
ICCS understands that the right infrastructure is critical to your company´s ability to move forward. If computers are old and don´t have enough processing power, they won´t be able to work quickly enough to give employees timely data.
The Benefits of ICCS Infrastructure Services:
- Creates infrastructure services to enable information to move from one place to another quickly and efficiently
- Hardware is state-of-the-art and cost-effective
- Connects computers to one another and to phone and cable lines, satellites, antennas, modems, routers, aggregators, etc.
- Includes software applications that are used to “read” data
- Ties the entire network together
Defining the Direction of Your Company´s Computing Needs
ICCS helps companies of all sizes develop strategic computer plans to properly match computer needs, both now and in the near future, to the appropriate hardware, software and network solutions.
The Benefits of ICCS Strategic Consulting:
- Secures a company´s information infrastructure in order to deliver services electronically
- Consolidates IT services to reduce costs and avoid overlap
- Modernizes IT systems and business daily business
- Determines comprehensive, system-wide information architecture while establishing standards and best practices
- Increases and strengthens the management of information
Staying Connected with Your Customers and Vendors
ICCS offers SME Expert services for AVAYA. We also support various telecom providers to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality of service for the best price.
The Benefits of ICCS Telecom Solutions:
- A range of options, from traditional voice services to MPLS networks and VoIP
- Optimization of current telecommunications services to increase cost savings
- Competitive pricing for all services
- Integrated voice and data solutions
- Development and maintenance of state-of-the-art and user-friendly applications such as SIP client SDK, SIP server, RTP SDK, and T38 Modem for predictive dialers and call centers
Ensuring Critical Functions are Always Available
Does your business have the ability to continue operations in the event of a fire, burglary, earthquake or other catastrophic event? If your business is susceptible to any one of these, it´s imperative that you have an ICCS business continuity plan in place.
The Benefits of an ICCS Business Continuity Plan:
- Ensures that your business can to function in the event of an interruption
- Outlines a plan for disaster recovery, both natural and man-made
- Establishes a network backup plan that allows your business to operate uninterrupted
- Functions as an integral part of business continuity plan
- Include provisions for the network, security system and all other “mission critical” operations
Preparing for the Worst Scenario
At ICCS, we view disaster recovery as the policies and procedures related to the preparation of recovery and continuation of the IT infrastructure after a natural or human-induced disaster.
The Benefits of an ICCS Backup & Disaster Recovery Plan:
- Works in conjunction with a comprehensive continuity plan
- Focuses on the IT systems that support critical business functions
- Aims to limit or avoid larger losses in the event of loss of IT infrastructure or data
- Ensures all employees are aware of backup protocols
- All-inclusive procedures include securing software, hardware and data
Securely Connect Multiple Offices in any Part of the World
ICCS uses the most advanced technology to deliver high bandwidth to multi-site businesses. Companies that were previously limited to less than optimal leased lines, slow broadband or no high-speed data links can now connect easily, quickly and inexpensively.
The Benefits of an ICCS Multi-Site Connectivity Plan:
- Connect multiple buildings anywhere in the world
- Reduce the expense of expensive dedicated lines
- Send and receive large graphics files, as well as video
- Integrate data and VOIP telephony
- Access data quickly, efficiently and inexpensively
Keeping Data Safe and Secure at a Centralized Source
As your company grows, so will your need for data storage. ICCS storage solutions allow you to safely and securely access data from multiple devices in multiple locations. We make sure that everyone from your sales team to your call center has access to the information they need to better serve your customers.
The Benefits of an ICCS Storage Solution:
- Scalability – The ability to increase the size of the system as needs change
- Low down-time
- Fast, efficient and cost effective access to data
- Off-site storage for maximum data protection
- Restricted access and security of sensitive customer data such as social security numbers or credit card numbers
Your Company´s Private Cloud
With an ICCS virtualization platform, your company can condense applications and operating systems onto one server that can be accessed by different users.
The Benefits of an ICCS Built Virtual Platform:
- Reduces the cost of space on multiple machines
- Increases efficiency by sharing the resources of one virtualization server
- Increases performance by reducing bandwidth bottlenecks caused by fragmentation
- Properly allocates resources
- Reduces maintenance costs in multiple server environments
Telecommunications Cabling Infrastructure
An ICCS structured cabling system the heart and soul of the telecommunications infrastructure.
The Benefits of ICCS Structured Cabling:
- The infrastructure serves multiple uses
- Provides telephone service and transmit data via one computer network
- Includes all hardware and infrastructure requirements
- Is flexible and not device dependent
- Reduces costs by increasing efficiencies over the network
Securing Property and Possessions
Access control and security establishes who is allowed to enter and exit certain areas of your building at any given time. At ICCS, we understand the sensitive nature of this critical part of your business.
The Benefits of an ICCS Access Control and Security Plan:
- Restricted access to server and transactional processing rooms
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Stand-alone or computer-based access control security solutions
- Electronic systems that are more effective than traditional key and lock systems
- Comprehensive video surveillance and climate control monitoring